This salad is power packed full of goodness to help cure any illnesses that may be lurking around this winter time. A bed of spinach, loaded with nutrient rich vegetables, antioxidant rich blueberries, crumbled creamy feta and a yoghurt dressing with antiviral and antibiotic properties.
Cooking Time 25-30 minutes (Preparation time 15 minutes)
- large bag of baby leaf spinach leaves
- head of broccoli
- 1½ cups soya beans (I use frozen and defrost in a bowl of hot water)
- 1½ cups butternut squash
- ¾ cup blueberries
- 2 avocado
- 150g feta cheese
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 80ml natural yoghurt
- 40ml lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.
- Chop up the butternut squash into little cubes, place on a baking tray and lightly drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place in oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Chop and steam the broccoli until just cooked and then place into cold water to stop further cooking.
- Chop the feta in to cubes and deseed and slice the avocardo.
- For the dressing crush the 1-2 garlic cloves into the yoghurt, add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Start with 1 garlic clove and then if needed add more to your taste.
- To serve, divide the spinach leaves along with all the other ingredients between the bowls and drizzle on the dressing.Enjoy Xx